sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

I need Free People in Madrid.

Sasha Pivovarova for Free People


So I'm obsessed with Free People. I like all, or most of their clothes because they look so "hippie" if I can say it like that, because it looks so not worked, but actually it's perfectly mesured and strategically thrown-together, so not exactly hippie-kind. Anyway, I think Free People is a really fun and cool brand and I'd love to have on of their stores in Madrid (I think there isn't one yet, if I'm wrong please tell me WHERE CAN I FIND IT!!).


 I don't know why, but this look and the picture remind me of the summer afternoons in my beloved Cádiz.
This combination of electric blue and black just blew my mind away.
  
I recently found out that one of the bloggers I follow since a few months (Dylana Suarez from Color Me Nana) is moving to Philadelphia for a stylist job in Free People! I'm really happy that she got that opportunity because I think she really deserves it and I think this job fits her perfectly. Her style is just so cool and I'm sure she'll provide a lot of good stuff to the brand. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does and how she goes in Philadelphia and I hope she'll enjoy this opportunity.

1 comentario:

  1. This is so so sweet! Thank you dear for reading my blog! Means so much! Yours is really lovely!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar