- First part: animals used as pets
- Second part: animals used as food
- Third part: animals used as clothes
- Fourth part: animals used for entertainement
- Fith part: animals used for experimental research
Earhlings is hard to watch because of it's visual content, but I think it's an instructive documentary that everyone should watch to take a little time to think about the human being abuse over animals.
It's narrated by Joaquin Phoenix (my platonic love's brother) and it teaches you about speciesism, animals rights...
What I like about this documentary is that it's not the tipical blood-full video, Earthlings has an interesting point of vue and tries to make you concious about the Earth today.
I totally recomend this documentary to vegans, vegetarians, meat-eaters, EVERYONE! :)
Tell me what you think about it!
+ I recently joined PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign!
Drawing by me :)
Follow on twitter