martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Eathlings

The other day I watched the documentary Earthlings. It's basically a documentary about animal exploitation divided in five parts:

- First part: animals used as pets

- Second part: animals used as food

- Third part: animals used as clothes

- Fourth part: animals used for entertainement

- Fith part: animals used for experimental research


Earhlings is hard to watch because of it's visual content, but I think it's an instructive documentary that everyone should watch to take a little time to think about the human being abuse over animals.
It's narrated by Joaquin Phoenix (my platonic love's brother) and it teaches you about speciesism, animals rights...
What I like about this documentary is that it's not the tipical blood-full video, Earthlings has an interesting point of vue and tries to make you concious about the Earth today.
I totally recomend this documentary to vegans, vegetarians, meat-eaters, EVERYONE! :)


Tell me what you think about it!



Drawing by me :)

Follow on twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario